Individuals share a large home with other adult women maintaining or transitioning to a life of sober living.
- New applicants will be welcomed once they have an adequate number of days clean and sober and are actively attending at least four (4) Twelve Step Meetings per week.
- New residents will structure their stay in cooperative conformity with House rules, routines, chores and follow procedures for safety.
- Residents will be considerate of other members of the household.
- Members of the household will only smoke in designated outside areas.
- A list of acceptable medications for chemically dependent persons is posted in a common area. If at any time you test positive on an alcohol or drug screening test, you will be asked to leave the premises by the Owner or House Manager.
* For complete residency expectations, download The Glass House Residency Expectations Acknowledgment Form & The Glass House Application Form.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Willingness and motivation
- Toiletries and caddy
- Cell phone
- Car (registration and proof of insurance)
- Bike lock or personal bike
- Books and pictures
- Alarm clock
- Laundry basket
- Personal laptop computer (House Computer is provided)
- Bath towels
- Bedding is provided, but residents may choose to bring their own.